Donors

ChildLife Foundation is humbled to have the support of many benevolent donors from within Pakistan as well as the Pakistani diaspora abroad. 83% of our funding comes from industrialists, corporations, banks, families, and schools based in Pakistan, and the remaining 17% from abroad. 67% of all contributions are Zakat, and we ensure that these funds are allocated in accordance with Shariah Law. Through a public-private partnership with the Government of Sindh, 30% of ChildLife’s funds are received from the government and allocated towards its emergency rooms.

ChildLife receives the majority of its global funding from the US. Twice a year, the trustees host a series of meetings in various cities across the US with the help of generous Pakistanis based there. ChildLife Foundation America is an IRS approved tax-exempt charity 501(c)(3) with EIN no 81-3687828.

Donation Breakdown For 2016-17

ChildLife Foundation is grateful to have the immense support of donors. During the year 2016-2017, 80% of our funding comes from industrialists, corporations, banks, families, and schools based in Pakistan, and the remaining 20% from abroad. 60% of all contributions are Zakat, and we ensure that these funds are allocated in accordance with Shariah Law.

donation breakup (1)